Sunday, January 13, 2008

Inventory


Oh admit it, we all do it. We do it at night, and during the day. We do it alone, and sometimes in a crowd. The really obnoxious ones do it in groups.

What am I talking about? The label check. It's when you silently inventory everything you're wearing via it's maker.

I did it today. On my way to the "Welcome to New York City" Brunch hosted by Mlle M de B for a new arrival to our fair shores, I did a quick inventory:

Killer Loop reversible Board Jacket
Armani deep cherry merino wool sweater
Juicy Couture jeans
Pink Uggs (yes, I know that they're OOF*) but I have tiny feet and they get cold
alligator and black leather watch
10 gold bangle bracelets
gold hoops
LV bag (classic monogram)

So....what did you wear today?


* OOF = Out Of Fashion

No comments: